Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday

We did drive over to Trudy's after exercise. She had a young girl there whom she teaches journaling and scrap booking to twice a month. We had some hot chocolate and visited and left at 11:30 AM. I stopped by a truck with veggies on it parked by a store and got some sweet potatoes and a cabbage. I needed some veggies and didn't want to go by Walmart. The sweet potatoes are in the oven. They are rather large so we will split one between us. T have to let the smoked sausage thaw out before I slice the cabbage up. Tonight, at 6 PM, we have the Hill's 50th wedding anniversary party at the church to go to. It will be fun seeing who all will be there.

Frank's in his bedroom working with his electric guitar. He said the strings on the electric guitar won't hurt his fingers like the acoustic guitar did. I don't know how long this interest in the electric guitar will last.

Trudy is wanting for us to set goals together. It would be good to have some goals. I've never been a goal setter but it's never too late to start. I need to learn how to do genealogy on the computer. But do I want to??

No comments: