Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Day

We're  having a lovely, quiet Christmas eve day. I went to the pharmacy this morning to pick up an Rx and then came home. Frank got up and took a shower and we've been in the living room since. I cleaned out the two drawers in the china cabinet and got a small bag to take to the Salvation Army. Found a glue gun I had forgotten I had and a rolling pin. Found 2 extension chords I didn't know I had. I had just bought one the other day. Got two pair of gloves to give away. Just a lot of odds and ends. Both drawers are almost empty now. I need to sweep the floors or vacuum them.

I got Frank two long sleeved shirts and ordered two from Amazon that were short sleeved. I got 2 CD's today in the mail so they will be my Christmas gifts. I'm trying a new a calleppa group out. I hope I like them. Pentatonix is so good that there's no comparing any other group to them. Vocal Point is a good group.

We have two chapters left in the first New Testament Study Guide and then we start on the other book, Acts-Revelation. After we finish that series, we will read the Book of Mormon Study Guide. I already have the first two books in that series but I'll have to get two more to finish out the series. Hopefully, there's only one more book left. I love buying online!

Merry Christmas to all who read this blog!

No comments: