Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday

Not much going on today. This morning I did get on FamilySearch and tried to find my information but didn't have any luck. I did get a picture of a tombstone with Ann Gaston Palmer's information on it. I want to see the records that I have already submitted and see what information I already have in the system. This may be the wrong system. I'll see what I get when I go to the family history center soon.

After lunch, Frank went back to read and I went to Staples to buy two calendars for 2015. They were out or I was just able to get one calendar that I usually buy 2 of, and had to buy another style for Frank's room. I will use one to the free calendars people send me for my room.

We'll be in H'ville for a Dr appointment and then will drive to Hazel Green to visit Trudy and have brunch with her. It will be good to get out of the house. Being in the house won't be so bad when I can work on the genealogy in my spare time.

No comments: