Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

I got up at 6:30 AM and Frank got up a little later. After breakfast, I gave him his two shirts. He said he didn't have anything for me but I told him I could get most anything I wanted, plus I did get the two music CD's yesterday. I listened to them and will have to continue listening to then to get used to them.

After lunch, Frank went to his room to read, and I watched TV. I got the garbage collected and out to the road. It's been a very boring day. It would have been nice if some family had come over, but no one was scheduled and I guess they all had their own plans.

I ate some ice cream that was left over from Thanksgiving. It was Blue Bell but it wasn't all that good. I should throw the rest of it away so I won't eat anymore of it.

The weather  has been mild today. It's in the 50's now. I hate to think about January weather. I know it's got to get cold sometime. I do have that black down coat I can wear when it does get cold. Most of the coats I saw online had the high stand up collar that makes my French hook earrings fall out. The little things that can be put on the ends of the earrings are too small for my fingers to handle so I just have to take a chance in loosing one or both.

No comments: