Saturday, December 20, 2014

50th Anniversary

Friday night was the Hill's 50th wedding anniversary party at the church. We went and sat with the Broadhurst's, Sis Mullins and Nancy and Carrie. It was good to see a lot of church people there. They served barbecue and veggies and had a wedding cake. They showed a slide show of the different times of their lives until the present. It was nice and the atmosphere was great. They had old time music going. We didn't stay for the cutting of the cake but it was a good night. I don't know if it tired Frank out or not but he slept most of the day today. In January, we will celebrate our 47th anniversary.

I washed some clothes and have had to start the dryer over again because there were lots of jeans in the load and they didn't get dry plus I need to get the wrinkles out.

I do our medicines on Saturday and always find that I need to go to the pharmacy to get a refill and today was no exception. Frank stayed home and I stopped by Goody's to see if they had any men's short sleeved shirts but they didn't. Maybe Khol's does. I want to go to Khol's Monday morning and take back a shirt I bought but doesn't fit. I didn't try it on before I bought it. I can look for some short sleeved button down shirts then. Frank will be with me but he will stay in the car. Our Christmas will be just another day. Maybe there will be a football game on we can watch. The children like to be at their houses for Christmas.

No comments: