Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday

I over slept and we missed the last exercise class of the year. Instead, we drove to Madison to Kohl's and I took back shirt and got Frank 2 shirts. I was looking for short sleeved shirts but they were all long sleeved. He has one I bought him for Sunday that is a pretty blue plaid but it is a medium and he needs a large. He can still wear it and he wore it today. The new shirts will be his Christmas presents. When the Spring clothing is out, I'll get him the short sleeved shirts. When he lost the 30 pounds and his large shirts were so big on him, I went to the Good Will store and got him some medium sized shirts. Now he's outgrown them plus they are worn and I want him to have some new shirts. Maybe I'll look on Amazon. They have everything.

No comments: