Monday, December 8, 2014

Pep Boys

I got up at 6 AM to be ready to get to Pep Boys at 7 AM when they opened. I didn't think the air conditioning cooled enough and I wanted them to check it. After I was there an hour, they said it checked out to be cooling so I left and went to exercise. Everyone asked where Frank was and I told them about going to Pep Boys, etc. and that he was home sleeping. I came home after exercise and didn't do too much the rest of the day but snooze in the recliner.

Tomorrow, I get a hair cut. Kari is out with a medical problem but Gail said she would cut it for me. I haven't met her yet. I just want a trim. I like it over my ears and will have her cut it like that. Long on the top and long bangs but short every where else.

Our weather has still been mild. We had some rain over the week-end but it's been in the 50's today. I think I'll stop by the Dollar Tree and get another string of lights. The stand underneath the TV doesn't have any lights on it and when we turn the light off and go by the glow of the two Christmas trees, it's dark in that area. After I get the lights there, I may decide I don't like it but I'm going to try it anyway.

No comments: