Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thrusday

Not much happening today. I did get the artificial plants down from their high places and  spray them with some silk flower spray that dissolves the dust. I've been looking at the thick dust for months and today was the day I took care of it.

Tomorrow is the day for the exercise luncheon. We'll go the exercise in the morning and get Christmas pictures made by the news paper and then at 12:30 PM go to the 306 Barbecue and have lunch. It will be a good day.

I discovered a $19.95 charge on my bank statement that I wasn't aware of and called the number and canceled it. I don't even know why it was there. I agreed to get 4 free coupons from one of the catalogs I've ordered from and I guess I agreed to get this service. I sent them a notice that I didn't want it after the coupons came but I guess they lost it.

I paid my Kohl's bill online and it cost me a $12.60 processing fee to do it. I've got to learn how to pay the bill online without the processing fee. I know that Kohl's wouldn't charge you a fee to pay your bill online. Money, money, money. Everybody wants your money.

No comments: