Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday

I had a nice day at home. While the OT was here I ran to the bank and the Dr office and the pharmacy. I want a physical copy of all Dad's records from Dr Walker's office. She tried to discourage me because there were a lot of records and it would be costly but Frankie said the more records the better. Tomorrow, after I see Dr Alexander and fine out the results of my bone scan, Trudy and I will go to the Pain Clinic and Dr Boyer's office and get the records from them. Hopefully, I can have a lot of records when we go to the VA office in H'ville. Frankie is a disabled veteran and he knows how to deal with the VA so I'll do as he says. The more records the better, he says.

I swept the floor tonight. Frank asked Jennifer to sweep the floors last time. I was embarrassed. I wouldn't ask her to do that. I can sweep the floors. Frank is funny. Sometimes he thinks the floors are dirty and they are not. Jennifer is the sitter who comes at 7:30 AM, M-W-F, so I can go to exercise. So far I've only been to one or two classes because I have had Dr's appointments. After tomorrow, I don't have any appointments on those days.


No comments: