Friday, April 25, 2014

Usual Friday Things

Went to exercise. Janet has been gone since Monday and we had her sub Wednesday and Today. She works us a lot harder than Janet. Several people didn't come back today. I felt like I should have gone back to bed instead of exercising but I exercised anyway. Jeniffer came today so I had to be gone. I went to Walmart grocery shopping. The sky really looked bad and I thought it might rain before I could get home, but everything cleared up and the sun was shinning this afternoon.

I had a recipe for corned beef and cabbage for the crock pot so I bought a corned beef. After the carrots, potatoes, onion and corned beef, there was no room for the cabbage. I cut a little and put in the pot but the other cabbage I cooked on top of the stove. We will eat it tomorrow.

Today was a bad day for everyone. Frank was difficult with Jennifer and he was difficult most of the day. I can't write any more for he doesn't want me writing about him on my blog, and he could come in here anytime.

No comments: