Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pain Clinic Visit

Going to the Pain Clinic was a pain. Frank refused to take his pain pill at breakfast and was probably not comfortable driving over there. We didn't have to wait long. I asked the lady we saw what if it got too much for me to get him to H'ville, then what would we do? She said we could come every other month and I could pick up the prescription the months he didn't come. If worse came to worse, he could take another medicine that only required a once every 3 month visit, but would that be as good a pain killer as needed?

Alzheimer's is a cruel disease.  It's bad on both parties.

Jennifer said her company would charge double for Memorial Day and I said she didn't have to come. The senior center would be closed and there would be no exercise so I really won't need her services.
That will be a long day. Maybe I can get away for an hour or so.

Tomorrow, I need to take Wanda's dish back to her. I've had it since January. I saw her once since then but I didn't have the dish. Maybe tomorrow I'll go. That would give me something to do if Wanda is free.

No comments: