Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dr Visit

We saw Dr Boyer today. He'd moved his office from Madison to Athens. He's just a few doors away from Dr Walker's office. He upped Franks antidepressant in hopes of curing some of his repetitive gestures.

After we got back home, he moved the couch in the living room to vacuum behind it. Got the vacuum out and then got involved it something else. When I went to see what he was doing, he was washing the vacuum top and wand with water. It made me a bit mad and I reminded him what he had originally set out to do, but I was getting madder so I vacuumed behind the couch. We finally had loud words and I felt so much better. I'm afraid to leave him alone for fear he will fall, but constantly checking up on him drives me nuts, plus he wants to wash everything and I don't want everything washed. My head ache is coming back just recalling it all.

Tomorrow, Jennifer comes again and I will have to find something to do. I've got to get away. I haven't heard from Trudy yet and don't know if she had a cold or not. I called her once but got the voice message.

No comments: