Thursday, April 10, 2014

Busy

Dr Walker's office called at 8:50 AM too say I could pick up the Rx he had prescribed and I left the house at 9:00 AM and made it to the office, picked up the prescription, dropped it off at the pharmacy and made it to Kari's to get a hair cut at 9:30 AM. The hair is short but that's how I like it and it will always grow out before I know it.

Frankie called to say that he will be here around 9 AM tomorrow to go to the VA Clinic with us. I don't even know where it is so I'm glad he's coming. The Pain Clinic reports came in today and I spent 1 hour and 10 minutes making copies of it. I've made copies of all of the records, I think, if not, it's too late. Frankie said it's good to go in with a lot of records to give to the VA. He's delt with them before and knows how to do it.

After my hair cut, I bought some groceries and when I drove up, the PT lady was here for Frank's last visit and discharge. While she was here, the OT lady came. They were both really nice people and have helped Frank. The PT had him walking out to the road and back. He may stop using the walker in the house. He'll use it tomorrow when we go to the VA Clinic.

No comments: