Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trudy too the Rescue

Trudy was able to find the wires that needed to be plugged in so we could have the internet.

We went to Lowe's to get a plumber's snake because a toilet was plugged up. I felt impressed to call Martin to come over and help us with it because I had never used a snake before. He showed up with a plunger and flushed the toilet and the water came just to the edge of the toilet but didn't run over. Then he used his plunger and boom-oh, the toilet flushed. If I hadn't been afraid of the toilet running over, I could have done that, but the toilet had run over so much that I was tired of mopping up the water off the floor. Frank talked him into taking some wood we had in the basement and he left with it. I was going to put it on the burn  pile but maybe Martin could use it.

Trudy spoke with Frankie about our computers being secure since the router or what not had been unplugged. Evidently we are safe and I bought a purchase on Amazon. I bought a book, the Chicken Soup for the Soul  about people with dementia, plus an erector set. I'm hoping to get Frank involved in making something with the erector set and that will make him happy.

Tomorrow, I'm not going to exercise, but to the local VA office. It opens at 8:30 AM and is on a first come, first served basis. I'll try to get there sometime after 8 o'clock. Hopefully, there won't be a long waiting time. I'm trying to see if the VA can help with the sitters fees. They are very costly. The VA clinic in H'ville won't help us very much because two of our doctors are local now and we go to H'ville for the Pain Clinic and the rhumatologist. I used to know how to spell that. Even the computer didn't know what I was talking about. The VA approves and pays these doctors.

No comments: