Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday

Went to exercise. I really enjoy that class. I using the 5 lb weights and in time will get used to them. I need to build up my shoulder strength.

After class, I went to Shelley's house to drop off some adult diapers. Her son uses them and I had 19 of them left over from when Dad tried them. We had a nice visit. I stopped by The Shoe Dept but they didn't have a good selection of boy's shoes, so I didn't buy any. I got back home at the 4 hour mark. It's good to have time to myself to go off and do what I want to do.

Tomorrow, we see Dr Boyer. He's moved his office to Athens, which is right nice, seeing that we don't have to travel to Madison to see him. I have an appointment at the Pain Clinic one day soon. They asked if I knew where it was and I said yes. I don't know if it is the same clinic where Trudy and Dad go or not. I just assumed it was. I'll have to call soon to see if it's the same place.

Frank has gotten worse. Just a little bit, but worse. There is no reasoning with him. It's all because his brain is being eaten away by the Alzheimer's.

No comments: