Friday, April 18, 2014

Shopping

Jennifer came at 7:30 AM and I left the houses at 8 o'clock. I was somewhere in town when I realized that the senior center was closed today and there would be no exercises. I went by Walmart to get Frank some T-shirts and then decided to go to Madison to the Walmart there. The morning was young and I had plenty of time. I bought some things there and about 9:50 AM decided to go to Madison and go to Khol's. It's dangerous to wander around at Khol's. Dangerous to your wallet. I picked out three pair of earrings (which the cashier forgot to ring up and I didn't get them), two button down shirts for Frank, 6 dishtowels, a pullover for me and a nice, light black jacket with black and white stripes on the collar and cuffs. The pullover will go with a green skirt I haven't worn much and a blue skirt just like it. The black jacket I needed for this cool weather when a heaver coat would be too much. I made it home within the 4 hour limit for Jennifer.

The Fruit of the Loom shirts I got for Frank didn't have a pocket so they go back, plus the pull overs I got at Khol's were black instead of dark grey, so they go back and a button shirt from Khol's is 100% polyester and it will be too hot for Frank. But, all in all, it was a nice morning. Anytime I go shopping it's a good day. I looked for shoes at Khol's but they didn't have a good selection of boy's shoes. I wear a 6 1/2-7 size in a boys shoe. They are wider than the women's shoes.

He is still on a cleaning jag and as I went into the kitchen to check on him, I found that he had put the electric can opener in a sink full of water. Then I had to fight (verbally) to keep him from plugging it in. He got his screwdrivers and took it apart to let it dry out. This is only going to get worse I'm afraid.

No comments: