Monday, April 21, 2014

No Internet

When Frank was cleaning his desk, he unplugged everything on the desk and we lost the internet. We were without it for two days. Trudy came over today and plugged it up for us. I was dying to get on Amazon to see about getting an erector set for Frank. If he had something to build maybe he wouldn't go after the things in the household. We got the vacuum brush back together and it works. Now, he's talking about destroying the mirror in his bathroom. He doesn't know what he's planning on doing will destroy it, but it will. The disease is taking different area's of his brain. He used to work on instruments all the time at work and even though it's been over 20 years since he's worked, I guess he still wants to feel like he can work on things, but he just messes them up. I did get a new electric can opener after he washed the other one in the sink.

Jennifer came today and I went to exercise. Then I drove to Madison and took some things back to Khol's and bought some earrings and two pair of Capri's.  I can fit into some of my last years summer clothes, but I wanted two more pair of pants. I have gained about 7 lbs since January and have gone up a size. Even at 71, fat is hard to accept, but I know what it would take to loose it and I'm just not willing to do it.

After Khol's, I drove on into H'ville for a Dr appointment. I didn't have to wait too long to see him but I had lab and that took about 20 minutes waiting time. The Dr time was 5 minutes. I have to see him before I get my nest Prolia shot which should be next month some time. The Prolia helps my bones get strong.

We've been having trouble with Frank's toilet stopping up. We had to call the plumber last week and that was a quick $100.00 for him. We'll get a snake tomorrow and try to unstop it ourselves. There's been so much water on his bathroom floor that the laminate will came up for sure.

No comments: