Friday, April 4, 2014

Latest Test

The latest test showed there was no tumor in the bone. The Dr advised not to have another operation but just live with it. If it got to be unbearable, he would operate. He recommended me to the Pain Clinic to get medication for the pain. Now, we have three members of the family that go to the Pain Clinic. I just looked for the bottle of Tramadol and can't find it! I have some in my morning meds and I guess that will have to do.

 I was in Madison to see Dr Alexander and then drove on in to H'ville to get Frank's medical records and then I stopped back in Madison at Dr Boyer's office to see if I can get Frank's records and found that Dr Boyer had moved to Athens!I had been near his office when I stopped in to get the records from Dr Walker. I had to pay $34.00 for them. The other Drs didn't charge anything.

Trudy met me at the Dr's office but couldn't go to the bank with us because her back was hurting too much.

No comments: