Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Wednesday

I taught at the senior center the first time on Wednesday today. There were 12 people exercising. I went by my notes and didn't skip any exercises this time and came out with the music like always. I Went to Curves afterwards. The lady, Pam, who owns Curves, is trying to sell it. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Came home at 10:30 AM and started cooking. I cooked some wheat berries, some dried beans and my hamburger mixture. I was through by 12:00 PM and I have two pots to wash up tonight. I ran out of steam before I got to the pots. I took a little nap afterwards.

Frank is still working on the tax report and I helped him with the medical part by reading off the Dr visits and Medco expenses from the checkbook. He'll get it ready before April 15 or maybe it's the 17th this year, I don't really remember.

No comments: