Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday

Something new has come up of Facebook. It's not my normal setting. I hate chance!

I'm rather tired of writing every day. I do about the same things every day and I know who ever reads my blog books are going to get disgusted reading the same things over and over.

I went to the PO this morning to get some stamps. I had three letters to mail and no stamps. It cost $45.00 for a roll of stamps. They are pretty bonsi trees.

Dad helped me import a new CD into my iTunes. Then we put the songs in a playlist and put them into my iPod. I listen to the music on the iPod at night when I'm in bed. It was pretty confusing because we couldn't find the songs after we put them into the computer! We finally found them and put them into the iPod and they are playing now. Bach played by classical guitar. Nice.

We vacuumed the floors and the air filters and I did two of the blinds in the living room. I forgot the third blind. I'll get it next week.

I finally planted my Marigold and baby Maple trees into the red pots I bought. The yellow Marigolds look good against the red pots. I have about 1/2 bag of potting soil left. I need to get some more to fill my small planters with. My hands were shaking when I was trying to get the Marigolds out of their plastic containers! I'm going to have to relearn all my gardening skills. My brother sent me some Co-op materials about raised garden beds, etc. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'll see how my tomato growing goes this summer and then decide on raised beds.

Frank helped me and we buffed the right headlight on the car and got the haze out of it. Now, if I had new hub caps, the car would look newer. Trudy's dogs jumped on the car and left some scratches but maybe if/when I have the car waxed, they will come out.

No comments: