Friday, April 20, 2012

Normal Time

Yesterday, I washed three loads of clothes and taught Carrielee her piano lesson. I worked out with Janet and had a good day.

Today, I taught at the senior center this morning and things went well. Eula was back. She lost her son and had two cases of the shingles and had her knee operated on, but was was back! Someone had asked me about her Wednesday but I didn't know anything about her.

I didn't g to Curves but just came home today. The lights were off  and I got the number of the electric company and called. The lights sere back on shortly there after. Got Frank up for lunch and to start his day. Haven't done much else.

I need to stop by Advance Auto and see if I can get a compound that will take some fogginess out of one of my headlights. I've seen it advertized on TV and would like to get some to make my light clear. I also need some hubcaps. Mine are pealing and the paint is coming off. Don't know when I'll do that!

No comments: