Monday, April 9, 2012

Busy Day

I woke up at 5 AM and then snoozed 'til 6 and finally got up at 6:45 AM. I didn't know how long it would take for me to drink my milkshake and didn't want to be late getting away from the house for exercise class. It didn't take me any longer than when I ate a bowl of cereal. The milkshake contains an egg, a large glass of milk a large banana and 2 caps of soy protein powder, three ice cubes and into the blender it goes. It fills up a large red plastic glass I have. I'm supposed to leave my denture out for two weeks until I go back and see the Dr-Dentist. I put them in when I go out and take them out when I come home. I can eat some boned chicken that we have cans of mixed with light mayo. That's good when I get really hungry.

Exercise class went well today. We had about 12 participants. I forgot two of the exercises and we had an abundance of time on our hands so we just improvised some moves! One would think that I wouldn't forget anything when I have me notes right there to look at when I need them. Everyone seems to enjoy the class and I do too. I will be teaching Wednesdays too, so I am the sole teacher for that class. At one time, there were three of us and we only had to teach one day a week, but the other two ladies stopped coming and I am "it".

I went on to Curves after exercise. I hadn't been last week because Mary Kate and kids were here. I got a lot of exercise shopping! I came on home after Curves, forgetting I needed to get Wanda a birthday present. After scripture study at Karen's, I went back into town. I got Wanda some dish towels, hot pads and cloths and a pant of Zinnias. I will go over to her house tomorrow at 11:30 AM and pick her up and take her to lunch. I can't think of the name of the place where we'll be going but they have a yummy salad bar and I know I can chew the food there!

Frank is trying to coral the necessary items so he can do the taxes. After he's gone, I don't know what I'll do about the tax. We make no money and I don't know why I would have to fool with it. Someone will help me out, come that time.

No comments: