Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happenings

Every time I try to name the blog, some strange stuff comes up that I don't know about and confuses me, so this blog won't have a title! I just wrote the title after I completed the blog.

I exercised with Janet today at 2:30 PM. She was going to be gone our usual day, Thursday, and so was I.
Afterwards, I dropped two letters off at the PO and then drove to Goody's to take back one blouse I bought on impulse. I did buy two pair of nice earrings. Then I went to the bank and cashed a check so I would have plenty of money to take Forrest out to lunch tomorrow.

My tooth still hurts but the Arthrotec I take kills the pain. This will be the third week since it was taken out. Hopefully, it will keep healing and I won't have to worry about what I eat.

Frank had a good prednesone day and he will have a good day tomorrow. He's been working at the computer the last couple of days and he still has the taxes to do. I will spend a glorious day with Forrest tomorrow and won't get back to the house until around 4 PM.

No comments: