Friday, April 13, 2012

Busted

I spent money when Mary Kate was here and I spent money before she came and I have been spending money after she left. My bank statement came in today and I'm busted! I've got to stop spending until next payday. It's so much fun spending, especially on the internet. My Kindle books are adding up. There not just .99 cents anymore, and I have a bad habit of buying more and more. I'm in trouble!!

I went to Trudy's after the senior center. KFC wasn't opened at 9:30 AM so I just went up with out any chicken for lunch. Trudy had gone to the store for a Sundrop and I just went in the house and started sweeping the floor. The kitchen was a mess and I didn't know where to start. Trudy came in and we went to Fayetteville to pick up Forrest's flower for his date to the prom tomorrow night. We come back home and started making cards. I had some cards I didn't know what to do with and Trudy gave me some good ideas for making nice cards. I made 9 cards and think I will begin making cards again. It was a lot of fun today. George and Sadie had been gone for a week and were coming home this afternoon.

I was tired when I came home. I'm still drinking my meals and enjoying it. My gun seems to be healing okay. I seen the Dr nest Wednesday and hopefully it will healed well enough to wear my denture all the time.

Tomorrow is the neighborhood breakfast and we're going to Cracker Barrel at 8 AM. It's a fine time to get to see the neighbors and everybody create and make friends. 

No comments: