Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun Day

I taught at the senior center and went to Curves and then on to Madison to meet Trudy. I was early so I went into Kroger and bought some 15 bean soup and some stove things to replace the stained things on my stove. Trudy called and said to meet her at the H'ville Stake center, so I drove there.

It was lunch time when we got together and we ate at Cheddars. We shared one order of chicken fingers and 2 sides plus taco chips and spinach dip. A lot of food for one serving! Afterward, we went to a Walgreen's so I could get a toothbrush because I had to see the dentist who took my tooth out. We parted ways after that and I went to the dentist's office too wait a long time for I was very early. My tooth had healed all right. The dentist was worried because of the Prolia I take, but everything was well. Frank had given me an oil blessing and said things would be okay.

After I got into Athens, I stopped by the car wash and and got the car washed. The vacuum is free so I got all of the small gravel pieces out that had come from the driveway after we had it paved with the crushed limestone. I want to have it waxed sometime but don't know when it will be.

Tomorrow will be wash day. Carrielee comes for her piano lesson and I see Janet at 2:30 PM for my workout. It will be a busy day. 

No comments: