Friday, April 27, 2012

Again Friday

I taught my class and then went to Curves and then to Walmart. I had a pair of shorts I bought for Frank back. They were black and he says that black shows everything. He did keep another pair of shorts I got him. I haven't seen him in them yet.

After lunch, I took a nap. To kill time, I guess. Frank is doing his pills.

I bought some "instant dinners" today and I had them for lunch and supper. They weren't very filling but I just wanted something different to eat.

I think I'm going to take a course on writing my life's story. It's an online course and I can take my time with it and the kids will like it. It will give me something to do. I have to wait 'til payday for it costs $99.00.

Thursday, I got busy and forgot I was going to the temple that afternoon. About 2:50 PM, I realized I was going and I jumped up and got dressed in a flash and was ready for Karen when she came to get me. Summer went too and we always have conversation when she goes. It was a nice trip and I got home around 11:50 PM. I guess that's why I wanted to nap this afternoon!

No comments: