Tuesday, April 17, 2012

?

This is Tuesday and I'll have to try and remember what I did yesterday.

I had a good class at the senior center and afterwards instead of going to Curves, I went to Luc's  to get fitted for a new bra. Having gained weight, I needed another size. I got a new one and will get another by mail. She has to fax my Dr and get a prescription for a new bra. It's funny how the laws are. Lou said she and her husband are going to move to Arkansas sometime in the future. She hopes to be able to sell the shop. I hope she is successful so we ladies won't have to travel to H'ville to get new underwear. I guess I spent the rest of the day at home.

Frank worked on the taxes but was sick two days and he filed an extension for the State tax and will be a day late with the Federal. We don't have to pay any Federal so maybe it'll be okay.

Today, I slept in and when I got up I went to the PO and mailed the State tax and stopped by Westside and bought 2 rings. They are the fun, stretchy rings that I like. They had been picked over but I got two I liked. (It's raining all this time...).

Next I went to Goody's. Tuesdays is old people's day and I just wanted to look around. Bingo! I saw an outfit right in front that I liked. I found a skirt that was petite and a blouse that had sparkles on it. I tried it on and I liked it. The skirt is that krinkley material and it comes down to my ankles. I hope it won't be too long when I wear it. I got another pull over that is aqua in color. I saved about $29.00 on being an old person today!

It's still raining and we need it. My Marigolds are sitting out in the rain along with my three new pots. I have three new Maple trees growing from seed and I got the pots for the trees and thought about putting the Marigolds in the pot along with the trees. A baby tree is so cute. I have one year old Maple trees that I planted last year and they have leaves on the tops now. I guess I'll need to transplant the larger trees into another container this fall.

No comments: