Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Before Easter

Didn't do much today. I waited around thinking Frank wanted to work on the taxes but he didn't. I drove into Walmart and bought two watches. Why I wanted two, I don't know. One is digital and the other is analog. The one I'm wearing is a light purple or lavender and has a cloth band that had a deeper lavender and black stripes on it. The analog watch has a round face, the date, is silver with a black buckle band. Both are by Timex.

Frank gave his old iPod to Trudy and she and Forrest drove over and got it around 6:15 PM. It was good to see them both but Forrest had cologne on so we met outside. Frank got some pictures of us three. Forrest is 6'3" and probably is still growing. He's a handsome fellow!

I have a new dress to wear to church tomorrow. I didn't get it as an Easter dress but I will wear it the first time tomorrow. It comes down too low in front but I have something to wear that covers me up. I've been wanting a dress for a while now. Skirts and blouses are nice but a dress is special-to a person who wears none!

No comments: