Monday, April 30, 2012

Got The Plants

After scripture study, I drove on over to the Co-Op and bought two bush tomato plants. The plants are already blooming and one has little green tomatoes on it! I pulled some weeds today and moved some rocks that were lining a walk way that went up to the faucet. I watered my flowers and the zinnias that I had planted by seed. The Maple trees are going to get taller than the marigolds that I planted them with. I worried about that but the trees seem to be growing vigorously.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get the tomato grow bag out and fill it with dirt and attach the cage and plant one of the tomatoes. If I get that done, then I'll get the tomato kit out and see what I have to do to plant the other tomato.  It called for bush tomatoes. Ones that don't grow so tall and bush out, I suppose. I ordered a pan to set my tomato bag in but it has disappeared and I don't know where it is. I didn't move it and Frank says he didn't either.

Frank spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone to Apple getting his iPad to work right. The Sims came to mow the grass about that time. Mr Sims is going to spray the grass that has grown up in the road that goes around the house and make it look better, plus the weeds that have grown up around the burn pile. He's going to prune the big crape myrtle tree because its branches grow into the wires and he will cut the suckers that are growing up under the big Privet tree  in the orchard.

No comments: