Thursday, April 12, 2012

iPod

I used my iPod for my music to go to sleep with but it woke me up, or I was sleeping lightly around 3 AM, and I was wide awake. I slept lightly the rest of the night and went to bed for an after breakfast nap after 8 AM. I got up at 10:15 AM and later this evening I realized that I had missed my piano student! I hated to call and to say how sorry I was to miss it, but it turned out okay because they didn't come because of other circumstances, so all was well.

I met with Janet today for strength training. I used 10 lb weights, or one weight, but I forgot which muscle group it was. None of the weights were too hard today. I wore my new work-out outfit, too. It's black cropped pants with a purple stripe down the legs and a purple pull over with the same stripe over the shoulders and sides. It's always fun to work out with Janet.

Tomorrow, I'll teach at the senior center and maybe go to Curves but I might just go on over to visit Trudy. Yes, that's what I'll do-skip curves. I hate a routine.

Frank was sick again today. He's going to go back up on his medicine to try and keep the fevers away.

No comments: