Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day

Stayed up, got dresses and put some wash on. Played the piano some and got ready to go Visiting Teaching. We only saw one sister but Ann said she would go see the other one tomorrow. I 've got to go to H'ville to get Dad's Rx so I can't go V.T. tomorrow.

I got Frank to hook up the hose and I sprayed the pollen of the cars. Wow! What a difference a little water made. Now that I've done it, I'' continue to do it until the pollen is all gone.

I went to Walmart to get some cottage cheese and two heads of lettuce. I'm eating a lot of salad and I've almost gone through one head already. I had a chocolate bar for lunch and a big salad with mushrooms in it. The food isn't that bad but it isn't that good either! I'm glad I have it and hope I'll loose the weight I want to and learn some new eating habits along the way.

No comments: