Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trip Day

A man came to give us an estimate on the cost of replacing the block wall out back. I liked him and think we should use him, but Dad wants to get more prices.

We left for H'ville at 11:00 AM. We went to the Apple store and the shoe store where Frank ordered a pair of shoes. Then, we went to Sam's to look at the T.V.'s. I guess it's not time for us to get a new T.V. for the living room. We each have a nice T.V. in our bedrooms, and that's where we watch most of our television. We also went into Hibbits Sporting goods store and got some weights and a small ball Frank can use to squeeze to improve his grip.

We had lunch in the car parked in a parking lot. I had a food bar and an apple and I was hungry on the way home. When I got home, I cooked a cabbage and ate a lot of it. It's one on the veggies I can have an unlimited amount of. I was ready for supper at 5:00 P.M. Had two big ravioli in tomato sauce. It was good. The first supper dish that I didn't have to choke down.

No comments: