Monday, April 26, 2010

Went Out

I went to the Senior Center today and the bank and came back home for a few moments and then went to H'ville to meet Ruth at Bridge Street. I never really like to go there because the prices are too high but we found a costume jewelery store and found some things on sale. Then we went to Dulce to eat lunch. It was a fancy place with goblets for water or whatever you wanted to drink. I had planned to stay on my diet with a food bar and an apple but I got a spinach salad and some split pea soup instead. It was good but it probably had too much fat in it for the diet. I'll get back on the diet at supper time.

After lunch, we went to Penny's to get Frank some lounge pants. I got two pair of long ones and one pair of shorts. I found two knit shirts on sale and a sweater-type thing for $5.00 for winter. Frank didn't like the shorts so they will have to go back. We have Dr. appointments next week and we can take them back then.

No comments: