Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Going Back

Dad didn't like the shorts, thought they were too "loud" plus the pockets weren't deep enough. The two pull overs I got were too tight, so they will go back too. Tomorrow, we both have appointments with doctors that share the same building, so I guess we can stop by Penny's and I can run in and get the costs taken off my card.

It's been cloudy and overcast today and the wind has been blowing. We haven't had any rain yet but it looks like we could get some any minute.

I went over to Karen's to pick up the house key. They are leaving to go on their vacation Thursday and I will go over every 3rd day to feed her cats and clean up after them. They have a grand-baby that will be blessed in Provo and they want to be there. They'll get to see all of their family except one son.

No comments: