Monday, April 12, 2010

Diet Day

Went to the Senior Center today for exercise and then got gas and went to Karen's for scripture study. She forgot it was Monday, but it didn't take long to set up the card table and chairs. We talked 30 minutes before we turned the lesson on. It was good. I had read the scriptures the night before and could remember what they were about! After that, I went home.

The yellow pine pollen is so unsightly on the car. I don't want to wash it until all the pollen has fallen, but I don't know when that will be and I may not be able to wait that long. The car really looks sad.

This was the first day of the diet and after lunch I had to go to the grocery store. All I bought was greens, greens, greens! I already have the food to eat and only have to provide the sides. I can tell I'm on a reduced calorie diet. My body tells me that! I need to measure inches but I'm tired tonight and don't want to do it now. I have a snack tonight and I will eat it just before I go to bed so I can get to sleep. Can't get to sleep on an empty stomach.

No comments: