Monday, April 19, 2010

Change

Sunday, I found out that the schedule for the Madison building had been changed. Primary will be first and Sacrament will be last. We will begin Primary at 12:30 PM and will get out at 3:30 PM. It will be a challenge with people who have children. That's what life is about, challenges!

I didn't go to exercise today but went for scripture study. I had read the wrong section but it was all about the priesthood and sounded familiar. Will go to the temple this Thursday with the Decker's. Their vacation is coming up soon. I will feed the cats while they are gone, I suppose. Bro. Hill is going to feed all the animals and he may be feeding the cats also, I'll have to find out. Sis. Hill is having her knee replaced May 3rd. I hope she has it easy like I did.

I've been on my diet for one week and I haven't lost any weight yet. I need to exercise, but I don't want to.

No comments: