Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trouble

I couldn't get into my blog tonight! "It" kept telling me I had the wrong user name of the wrong password. Blogger said they had sent me an e-mail and we found it but when I went through the steps to get it, it disappeared. ? But, with Frank's help, I was able to get here and that is what really matters.

I got a pair of reading glasses today. I had an old pair of frames and I got the reading glasses put in them. I will keep them in my purse and will have them on Sundays when I play the piano. I used to put my computer glasses in my purse Saturday night, but then I would forget them and playing the piano with my regular glasses is hard. Now, I'll always have them and there should be no reason for mistakes (tee-hee-giggle!)

I have been feeling bad mentally lately and if I don't start to feel better, I'll go see Dr. Sharp. Getting on my diet will help. I can't stand being this heavy. We're going to the temple tomorrow.

No comments: