Friday, April 2, 2010

Wrong Day

I slept in and then got up, got dressed and got a note book and pen and pencil and got myself on the couch at 11:00 AM ready for Conference. When it didn't come on, I asked Frank why I couldn't get it and he said it was Friday, not Saturday! What a bummer. I was a bit irritated with myself for wasting the whole morning. I could have gone shopping and missed the crazed Easter crowd. I went shopping in the afternoon and had to deal with a crowded store. Waaaah!

It's great having General Conference Easter Week-end. It'll be great to sit at the feet of the Prophet and the Apostles and hear their counsel. I am going to take notes and hope to keep them from Conference to Conference and then compare the talks.

I'm going to make brownies when Mary Kate comes and I will start my diet after she goes home. I love the brownies and won't be able to eat them, or shouldn't eat them ever again! I can't just eat one! I want the whole pan. Um-m-m-m, with a glass of cold milk. Yum.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

let Sophia make the brownies...she loves doing it all by herself!!

can't wait! to see you...not to eat the brownies...but it was a close decision!