Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good Day Today

I had heard that today was to be full of storms and it was true! This morning Frank and I were planning and carrying out our plan for emergencies. The weather got really dark and it rained really hard with thunder and lighting. I was going to a baptism at the church but the weather scared me away, plus we were packing and taking things downstairs to put in our safe room. Under the porches is a little alcove where we can take ourselves and the birds and be safe from any destructive weather. We carried all of our stuff downstairs and watched the weather on the T.V. We had no tornadoes but we were prepared.

Tonight was the adult session of Stake Conference. I rode up with the Deckers. It was a wonderful meeting. I connected with each speaker and it was great! The choir sang great and the organ music was great and it was a good meeting. It had stopped raining when we got out and we had a nice drive home. The Lord protected us this day and we are thankful.

No comments: