Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

Didn't go out today except to get the mail.

I made five cards. Three were birthday cards of the same design. I need to make other cards like that, making more than one card per design, because I need to send them to my friend, Kathy. I haven't been in the mood for cards, but today I just sat down and make some. I made two that were different from each other and the rest the same design. I get inspiration from the paper.

Gert decided he didn't like my short hair cut and wouldn't come out of his cage yesterday. Today, he saw Rikki on my shoulder and must have been a bit jealous because after that, he came out.

On Mother's Day we will begin meeting in the Madison Ward for church. It will begin at 1:00 PM and last 'til 4:00 PM. It will take some getting used to. The Primary children will probably be tired at that time. The Decker's will be on vacation so I will drive the first time. I don't mind for I know where the building is. Three other Wards meet in that building, so it will take some coordination to move around the building at the correct times. It will be an adventure!

No comments: