Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip Was Successful

We had appointments with different Doctors in the same office building at different times. Dad went first, but I signed in early. They take names as they come in, so I was able to see the Dr. early. Dr Shergy told me to stay on the Forteo until October and then I would get a bone scan. It's six more months and I will have been on Forteo two years. It's supposed to make my bones stronger and I hope it has.

On the way home, we stopped by Penny's and I returned the clothes I had bought the previous day. Then we went to Best Buy but they didn't have what Dad wanted and we came on home. We had eaten lunch at 11:00 AM so I was hungry and I ate some cabbage and the rest of the mushrooms.

We got the grass cut late last evening. It must have been dark when he finished. It surely looked good this morning.

No comments: