Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Beautiful Spring Day

I went to exercise and then on to Karen's for scripture study. She has all types of flowers blooming. I like to be at her house and listen to the chickens crowing (I guess it's the roosters doing the crowing!). and the other fowl making their noises. It's relaxing.

Mr Glaze and his partner, Phillip Craig, came out and gave us an estimate on how much fixing the back walls will take. I think we will go with them. Phillip knew Mary Kate. She graduated in 1993 and he in 1996. I knew his father from the Dulcimers. They were really friendly people and they do the work themselves. It will look good when it's all finished. We'll get crushed stone for the driveway too. All that with a new roof, will make the house look better. We need new shutters for ours have faded but I don't know when we'll get them.

I underlined in my diet booklet about the food I can eat. After M.K. and family leave, I'll start the diet. I'll need to weigh tomorrow and see how much I can loose in 28 days. I want to loose 10 lbs.

No comments: