Monday, January 12, 2009

WaHoo!

Wa-hoo! It's Monday again. Where is the time going? We had Stake Conference this past week-end. We went to the Saturday night session with local people talking and then Sunday, we went to our Ward and watched a 7 Stake video from Salt Lake. It was nice going to church at 10 AM and getting out at 12 PM! Georgia and Florida must not be in the South Eastern area for their Stakes weren't mentioned.

I have done nothing this day but get up and get dressed, read the scriptures and study for Sec. 27,28 for tonight's study.

The refrigerator is not working again! We had one day of it working and then it stopped again! Out came two coolers and the ice bottles. It may be three days this time before someone looks at it. The refrigerator is only 5 years old and is breaking down. I'm through with Sears appliances now. They used to make good appliances but not anymore.

We called Rent-To-Own again and will get the some refrigerator again. It was so nice to get the extra refrigerator out of the kitchen but I wanted it out prematurely.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I'm done with Sear's too! How long have you been without your refridge? About a month now? I'm so sorry you are having to bring out the coolers again! I feel your pain. I hated recycling the two-liter water bottles from the freezer growing up. I wished I was there to help you with that! I love you!