Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yes, January was a good day, for me anyway! It was the day I was hatched. This day wasn't too special. Frank didn't get me anything so I went to town and went to Goodies and bought some jewelry and on to Walmart and got a sweat shirt, a black button up shirt and a blouse that claimed to instantly slim you! I'm short waisted and the shirt was long waisted so back it will go. Mary Kate and Trudy called to wish me a happy birthday and Richard and Sophia called. Nate got on the phone and said his daddy told him to wish me a happy birthday. Richard fussed at him and then he said his daddy didn't tell him to say that!

Dad got rid of the bag today. Tomorrow is prednsone day. He has been feeling better because he had upped the prednsone, but he'll eventually have to come down from the higher dose and that can be tough.

I believe our country is headed for a depression. I wish my parents were still around so I could ask then how to live through a depression. I think we're okay, but there's alway the fear of the unknown...

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

so sorry Daddy didn't get you a present...he got rid of his bag but i bet he didn't offer that to you!

depression? hmmmm.....not sure what to think about that. The media thinks we are headed for something but I heard one radio person say he wasn't going to believe anything that came from a polititian and they were the only ones crying "recession! depression!". This guy was waiting for a economist to come out and ring the warning bell!

I try not to worry about it but just keep doing what I am supposed to and buy enough toilet paper!

You don't need your parents...just ask the shadow!