Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Report

Saw Dr. Morgan today and Frank had a good visit. He still has a large wound that we'll have to dress every day. Taking prednsone makes his immune system next to nothing so he's a slow healer. His score on the cancer was thought to be a 6, but after the operation is showed a 7 which is a more aggressive cancer. Dr. Morgan said he wouldn't have done the operation any differently so he thought he got all the cancer. Time will tell, but I believe he got it all.

After lunch, I rested. We finished off the last of the impossible hamburger pie. It was a cheese burger impossible pie except I didn't have any cheese so is was just a hamburger pie. I'll have to get some cheese and make it again. I've been looking through Mary Lou's cookbook and getting some ideas. I would have to half the recipes for 6-8 servings would be too much for us. I could make a impossible blueberry pie and use Splenda so it wouldn't be so full of calories.

The sun was out some today but I think we can still have showers. It got in the 50's today. Usually January, February and half of March are our coldest months, but the way the weather has been going, it may never get cold. That would be fine with me!

No comments: