Friday, January 30, 2009

K-Mart Bound

Walmart doesn't carry the blue cap Maalox and I have to go to K-Mart to get it. While I was there, I bought other things I could have gotten at Walmart but since I was at K-Mart, I got them there. After that, I had to go to Walmart for some food. I thought Trudy and Sadie were coming over at 5:00 PM and I bought some food to cook for them. It was pork chops and potatoes cooked in the oven. The oven surely makes the chops tender! They called and said they wouldn't be over til later so I put the food up. We have plenty to eat.

My Forever ring came in today. The size 8 fits my right hand. It is pretty with small diamonds in 24 carat gold. It's engraved "forever" on the inside of the ring. I don't know what I did to change the lettering. I think I hit between the cracks and came up with this font. It's too late to get Dad in here to help my get back to the regular letters.

Trudy is studying for a Young Women lesson and Sadie is watching Disney channel. I think Rosko is finally settled down. Rikki watches me put her medicine on her food and she likes to eat it.

No comments: