Sunday, January 25, 2009

Need to Blog

Since blogging is en lieu of journaling I better blog each day. It surely is better than my writing and much easier to read!

Church was good today. They sang Happy Birthday to me. I didn't tell and expect Karen told on me. This was in Primary not church! Got a nice Sunday nap.

Frank is trying to get used to the side effects of his operation. We go back to the Dr. in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to try to go back too exercise class tomorrow. I'm out of the routine and it's going to be hard to get up at 7 AM and get ready to get out the door by 8:00 AM. I need to get out of the house and see how the world is going. Staying home all the time is not good. I'll go to Karen's tomorrow evening to study scriptures but I need to get out of the house anyway. I have a $25.00 off coupon from a boutique in town and I need to check that out. If our money is going to be devalued what good will it be to hold on to it? I don't really understand what devaluing the money means unless it means that it won't be worth anything anymore. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men....the Shadow knows!

No comments: