Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Day #3

My Visiting Teachers were coming over around 12:00 PM so I straightened up the house a little. Karen and Stacey Decker are my V.T.s. It was nice having a visit and message. I've got to get with Mary Lou and make appointments for doing our V.T. I'll call after this week.

Karen and I are going out tomorrow to visit a furniture store that has reproductions and then to Madison to the Pottery Place and then to H'ville to the Flying Carpet store. I want to see the reproduction hooked rugs. Just to see what they look like since I did some rug hooking at one time. It will be a fun day.

I went to Athens Pharmacy to exchange something and to get some more tape to tape up Frank's wound and then to Lowe's to pick up some spring hardware that goes to our new storm doors and then to Walmart for some food and shower liners. One for our bathroom shower and the other two for the well and the straw that will be put over the well top. I was proud, my knees didn't hurt a bit with all the walking.

Thursday the Sears man is coming to fix the refrigerator again. Maybe they will just give us a new frig. Maybe so, maybe not.

Frankie will have his foot operated on Marc 12th. They will fuse some bones together. He won't have the side to side motion, but he doesn't haves that now. The Dr. wrote a prescription for a brace for his left ankle. Poor dear, his body is falling apart and he's not 40 yet! I told him no one ever gets used to not being able to do things they used to be able to do, no matter what the age!

1 comment:

TheVillamorFamily said...

that is great your knees didn't hurt! amazing!

poor frankie!