Monday, January 26, 2009

At The First of The Week

Maybe Sunday is the first day of the week, but I always think Monday is the first day of the week. I did get to exercise class. I didn't walk any because my knees were hurting. It was good to get back. I forgot to go by the Dr's office to pick up a couple of prescriptions there and while I was at Walmart, I didn't think of getting any milk. I just went to exchange some things and didn't have milk on my mind. I'll go tomorrow.

Wednesday, Karen and I will go to the new scrapbook store outside of H'ville and then on to a little store near Five Points that has a variety of things and is fun to look through. I went with Trudy one time and it was fun. Thursday, I'll be taking Rikki to Hartselle to see the Vet. She might have fatty liver disease and that's a very serious, but treatable disease. Dr. Jan will take some blood and maybe an x-ray. Rikki is a blue fronted Amazon bird.

I asked Frank when he would be well and he said he didn't know. He has some kind of infection now and I'll get his medicine tomorrow. He might need to have another operation so he can control his urine flow. I was wanting to know so I could schedule the operation on my knee. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait.

It's supposed to warm up tonight and rain tomorrow and Wednesday I heard something about snow flurries! We've noticed the days are beginning to get longer. We've got about two months of winter left before spring comes.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

sorry to hear about Daddy's infection. Hope you can get your surgery done soon!

sure love my mama!!