Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Good Day

We are still having rain or the threat of rain but it hasn't been cold and that's good. There's lots of snow in Wisconsin where I have a good friend. It must be hard to have snow all the time. It's what you get used to. In Key West, in the summer it was hot and in the winter it cooled down some and you didn't go to the beach as much. The vacationers stood out for they would be at the beach in the winter. I was glad to get back to Alabama where there are seasons for I missed them in Florida.

Had a nice Sunday yesterday. After church I had a small nap. Sunday naps are so good.

I ordered a ring from the Danbury Mint today. It was the Forever and Ever ring that had been advertised long time ago. I had kept the advertisement for when Frank and I were dating, he had a friend make me a card and he signed it he would love me forever and 'ebber. So when I saw this Forever ring, I wanted it. I hinted and hinted to Frank to get it for me, but he wasn't impressed. He'll order a weather station for me, but not a ring. I'm glad I was able to get it myself.

We go back and see Dr. Morgan in two days. Frank has really done well with this operation. He's still has lots of time to heal but I have been so pleased with his progress.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

YOu tell dad to order you the forebber ring! You ar so right, he would order you a gadget of some sort before anything sentimental! We had a wonderful visit with you and I too am so impressed that dad is doing so well after surgery! What a blessing! I love you!